Learn more about what it means to be a fiduciary, and Tree Fort Financial’s Code of Ethics.
Fiduciary Advisors Have a Duty to Act in the Best Interests of Clients
As a fiduciary, our firm has a duty of utmost good faith to act solely in the best interests of each Client. Our Clients entrust us with their funds and personal information, which in turn places a high standard on our conduct and integrity. Our fiduciary duty is a core aspect of our Code of Ethics and represents the expected basis of all of our dealings. The firm also accepts the obligation not only to comply with the mandates and requirements of all applicable laws and regulations but also to take responsibility to act in an ethical and professionally responsible manner in all professional services and activities.
We don’t accept commissions for selling products. Instead, we are fee only and charge fees to our clients for the services we provide.
Tree Fort Financial Code of Ethics
- Integrity – Access persons shall offer and provide professional services with integrity.
- Objectivity – Access persons shall be objective in providing professional services to Clients.
- Competence – Access persons shall provide services to Clients competently and maintain the necessary knowledge and skill to continue to do so in those areas in which they are engaged.
- Fairness – Access persons shall perform professional services in a manner that is fair and reasonable to Clients, principals, partners, and employers, and shall disclose conflict(s) of interest in providing such services.
- Confidentiality – Access persons shall not disclose confidential Client information without the specific consent of the Client unless in response to proper legal process, or as required by law.
- Professionalism – Access persons conduct in all matters shall reflect the credit of the profession.
- Diligence – Access persons shall act diligently in providing professional services.